Monday, February 28, 2011

addition to cooperate with optimal optimal

Optimal optimal finally came, not only one with a cart of zhou jie lun nihao herbs. I was stunned, but she told me that these drugs are used as medicine bath, not let me drink. Since the optimal optimal came, SiTuMingZhe trust of visit he went throughout the industry, surely unexpectedly optimal optimal besides learned outside powers is also get, so he reassured given me over to optimal optimal.

"I shall be back within one month, you will ease the forestiers, must listen to Gregory 100 words, not wilful."


"I know!" Man windbag really bad, from early in the morning he didn't charge to it's almost noon LuYi pnked with clause, now from top to bottom, I am the boss.


I now everyday tasks in treatment outside, still have to learn that arrows step such as fly of fighting skill, SiTuMingZhe walk before teach my essentials I have mastered, now plus optimal optimal guidance, the most its code can like some looks like. I think if cast before the Olympic Games back, if I can attend a track and field events, perhaps what will a gold MEDALS.


"Ginger, you have not easily trainer.the anxious, your body actually not suitable for boxing, before the master said that it was not saved into your trainer.the, if not be careful run amok, your body, poison quicker invaded your limbs 100 skeletons will accelerate die death."


"You this 1000 don't let SiTuMingZhe know." I took her whisper, "it's death, I am very not easy to wear - to this world time,Before want of course queen-sized experience life! Even if finally died, also did not feel nothing in the royal walk this transmigration!"


"Ginger, you still really strange! You this kind of idea, it is people couldn't do that."


"Because I know I come from and where are we born recommendation, death can choose! Optimal optimal sister I ask you one thing, you collect Ephraim son for ACTS is good, I know I can't take care of Ephraim son for a lifetime, give her you my most relieved."


"Young lady!" Ephraim son again to cry.


"I don't like you before me cry cry cry, I am for you." I replied in all seriousness, "if one day I really gone, optimal optimal elder sister can make you well cared for, than you back in a big house or phase more want security around prince."


Ephraim son nodded, "I hear, I will now miss the word, and the master to study medicine, must cure miss."


Looking at Ephraim son serious with optimal best learning identify various medicine, and keep all medicines medical value, I was really happy, though Ephraim son after taking care of my less time, but relatively my freedom much also.


Frowziness sense at the mid-night, there will be a heavy rain tomorrow! Ephraim son still in optimal optimal room help grind pills, I a person is very boring, go out for a walk, conveniently practise my powers, have never thought but more than half a month of time I have body as light as yan! Although and TV wulin compared also sent a some distant, but I also know that they are commonly condole micro and only fly so high, so can in ground upper light as yan I very satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment