Wednesday, March 9, 2011

casual encounters his relentless eyes

Wait until after we chorus,zhou jie lun nihao bodyguard collective kneel chanted "long live WanWanSui emperor." I didn't expect these bodyguard incredibly together with me to sing. But chorus effect also is very breathtaking, oh.

Emperor deke is very excited, he said: "sing good, good a 'the emperor in people,' good." More than the emperor said yes, his servant is not three nodded. Regrettable I torre old niang not, otherwise they saw are sure glad.

General uefa green infero-anterior, said: "the emperor, if this song to the frontier soldiers ears, I think must be will make battlefield morale relativity."

LengChen photograph also on the sidelines supportively say: "the emperor, I also think this song can have promulgated by the national government in practice. Let all the people together to sing."

Don't know XiaoXie comrade if know our song would become national anthem, and must be very happy! Yeah, the national anthem, why didn't I think of that

"The emperor mutombo, how do you like this song, then let it become our faces dynasty emperor's national anthem!"

"National anthem?"

"Yeah," necessary so surprised? Haven't heard national anthem? "I can write lyrics and tune, and the then have the emperor deke, promulgated to provinces counties and the rulers implemented, also can be in folk blazed, I can't think how long, certain all huang near people will sing."

"Good". Emperor: "uncle clap as snow say, this is to princes were done"

Guangzhou qingkai chemical elder." Outstanding emperor deke back and added that say "must be doing well."

"Yes."

Happy, at least to appreciate my 'talents', not all people think I am succubus, thought of witch girl I came gas, that idiocy? Eyes in the crowd searching, yi, in that, originally standing in the corner, where an idiot, heart toward said he, frighten to death me, I just is in the heart, saying, isn't he would mind readers, otherwise, how can anyone know I in scold him. Really failure, but more flaky behind --

Just before I also for idiots that word relentless look fear, emperor deke announced said: "fly snow for my dynasty do such a good song, I decide now declare blue dream princess became my emperor queen faces dynasty gave her dream - blue after the Yin emporess."

Ah? What?

"Emperor wise," the presence of soldiers are kneel chanted "emperor wise."

This also call wise? I see the emperor mutombo to do so is obviously will I pushed to everlasting perdition land. After that if I really do a queen, lest day also not, in case I do not top queen, think it is also called the victim, isn't it, on TV is so play of soldiers, see again, think it is to I support my previous day till tonight thoroughly ended.

After doing man or he something less well. -- --

No comments:

Post a Comment