Tuesday, March 8, 2011

cold this morning he asked her these

Before a man wear brunet robes, leng jun appearance, overbearing breath,YangSiChang lidded eyes staring at a white handkerchief has almost half an hour, that handkerchief is miss close-fitting thing. Mu chilliest reaches orders the cui fang came, but there has been no openings for questioning, cui fang only bend in the heart, early is a myriad of thoughts.


"You..." Mu chilliest reaches openings.


"My name cui fang."


"Well, these are you took after zhi son?"


"Yes."


"I'd like to know some things, you you know about zhi son things are told me."


MuYi zhi always to him, love grievance, five years of whether very difficult, her a, well, not to bother you care is sent him, he run out a way, coax or threat, cannot from her mouth that he wants to know things, zhi son, why do you hate me? Now only from her people around to find one by one, the servant girl cui fang looks very loyal to zhi son.


"In fact, I still miss than before to million flowers, that year I building being sold to million spent building, I am very afraid, I don't want to live in that kind of place, killing also not the wish out meet guest, miss softhearted, like five maternal aunt said to me to do her close-fitting servant girl, all lost her, I just..."


"Zhi son in million spent building have been bullied, does anyone ever forced her to do?" Mu chilliest reaches interrupt her words directly asked him about the problem, if someone is against her, he'll kill that man.


"I came to miss flower floor when million has been HuaKui, five chiam and girls do not have how sad she, for not only occasionally have guests want to miss a little closer, but miss is always ignored."


Mu chilliest reaches to hear that, until satisfactory nodded, "the name cui is going on?"


"Oh, urge to miss intentionally, almost childe every day to holding her field, and always pay the highest price." This name cui, dare to zhi son hearts and irregular? Here he is now, anyone had no chance.


"That zhi son to him, is there...?"


"Miss didn't seem to hate him, return to talk with him several times, senorita eyes see, he often please various doctor to..."


Mu chilliest reaches hear here, better land up from his chair, "zhi son eyes what's blind? How can blind?"


"This..." Cui fang hesitated, "is miss oneself will eyes blind."


"My blind?" Her, how to oneself so cruel, she was not afraid of? What it is that makes her heart becomes like stones and hard and heavy.


Shoes in where? Cui fang how had not come back, he called to her? A. dahurica lying in bed, thirsty, but cui fang is absent, her own bed, elbow, with both feet on the edge of the bed fumble, but always met shoes. Mu chilliest reaches at the door just saw the scene, kinky eyebrow in say his heart's pain. Push open the door, approached her empty world, the room is ice, even he felt cold breath, her heart is so cold?


"Cui fang, you come back? Give me pour water to drink, I was thirsty, can't find shoes, if want to go away, after you remember to put my shoes on me to find a place... cui fang, cui fang, how don't you talk, I was thirsty, quick, quick, pour water to me."


Pour a glass of water, put her lips, she loud gurgling put water drank it.


"He told you to do? Have you been him scare,their in fact, you also need not too nervous, he though a pair of scary looks, but actually won't literally of person how.... ah... I didn't expect in this place again I met him." Don't know now standing in the room another person is mu keen and a. dahurica alone with comments on him said.


"You acknowledge that you are zhi son?"


"How are you? Cui fang?" Unexpectedly eyes, he is the one day, he had heard? I said he had heard? She remembered the just said every word.


Mu chilliest reaches not answer her words, walked over, squat down on the earth, and caught hold of her sole, exposure in the air for too long, the little paw is already cold cold, so I held in my hand, to give her belong to his warm.


"Your body taixu, listen, I'm going to take you back to town, don't say the opposition, two days later, I would tell the father to the emperor report, let him change individual to yangzhou do the case."


"No, I am not back!" Hear city this two word, she immediately excited, she'd rather kurzlich in this land, fireworks are reluctant to return to that she too much damage place.


"Why, don't you loathe to give up the name cui." Mu chilliest reaches thought of cui fang said she close relationship with that guy immediately eating flavour, compared to asked.


"In short, whatever I is a. dahurica or MuYi zhi won't go with you. I have my life and direction, why must not behind you."


Mu chilliest reaches close to her, "I don't care what's on your mind, I want you to put cure, no more hurt yourself, otherwise..."


Threat tone, if put in five years ago, she would immediately darling shut up, but this time, she want oneself to different past master my life and feelings, and she never left by him. "It's funny, you're my what person, why should I listen to you, the body is my own, I want to do whatever you like!"


"Be?"


"... is... is "feel he further near, and talk of hazards and she spoke in a tone not consciously soft down.


He looked at her, she is not in the face today, it is also the stunning bang went to the back of his mind, like glittering and translucent skin, in his opinion, that not only have broken meat scar pieces of whole appearance, but do not have a flavor. His lips affix the scar.


"How to do?"


He actually asked her how to do? The murderer unexpectedly ask how wounded victim? This also... But she really heard his diotrephes sad cadence, swings, he really don't know? But the flute...


"You gave worship." She said scornfully, low voice to her feel oneself only hear. However, he still heard.


"Zhi son, I find you me a lot of hate to, why is it?"


"Hum, bitter sovereign, how do you ask out, is obviously you send someone... well, things past why again brought, to have any meaning." The tears from her face slide, "I'm just a person go stealthily finish this life, please,zhou jie lun nihao don't bother me, good?"

No comments:

Post a Comment