Saturday, March 5, 2011

Grandfather went to desks to sit down

Grandpa will be looking for me, as early as expected,zhou jie lun nihao the bell aunt know me to LiuZhai terrain has not familiar, again afraid midway encounter other building, so personally took me to grandpa place to live, and then she left, my heart entreated entreated uneasy, steward accuse me grandpa was chatting with friends next move, let me in the study wait for him.


Grandpa's study has celebrity calligraphy and painting, have a plenty of money are difficult to buy thing, I absent-minded admiring, don't know how to face grandpa.


"You come."


The sudden noise scared me, see a huijuan outfit unsmiling grandpa. "Grandpa." I respect bowed.


"Oneself person not to bother." and pointed to the opposite his chair, "sit down."


I sat down, head of obedient staring at the ground can't hope again to grandpa.


"Estimate that you have guessed I'll find you here."


"Yes, grandpa."


"Well I think you know for what matter."


"Yes." If you want to blame it on me! Small indentations surely unexpectedly still small. My heart oneself after contemplating if grandpa blame down, they were pulled in yourself.


"Small indentations already tried me, he asked me don't blame you."


I looked, and were astonished look at grandfather, who knows lu marks from not for anybody.


"Ha ha, I also flattered!" Grandpa suddenly laughed, "it's a pity that he cannot too stiff point, so I only promise he won't blame you, but they didn't promise he will not training you."


Small indentations will to me to ask grandpa! I didn't expect this, proud as he ah... Unexpectedly can for me to ask grandpa!


"Ha ha, small containing ah, some things grandpa would not TiaoMing said, Imaginary but something grandpa will tell you that RenZuGuiZong that day you in your residence booklet on 'sons and daughters' identity has been I modified, now you are the real lujia one another."


The tip of one share sour se flung rushed, grandpa work do well off!


"It's ok to cry out!" Grandpa's face become soft, "grandpa is hello."


For our good yao? Tears dozen turns, however anyway refused to let it fall down, I  bowed again, he said: "grandpa, small containing know how to do it, if no other matter, small containing can return?"


"Stay with grandpa chat fuiure, boy, you will get your own happiness, as lujia children your future husband conditions will certainly very excellent."


I don't know if this is grandpa ideas, but he said these words would certainly make my heart more painful, is ah, I don't deserve small indentations, depends on lujia aura to find a good husband.


"Thank you, grandpa."


"No necessary so unfamiliar, I am sincerely to take you when kiss granddaughter, also very love small marks, but grandpa doesn't know how to get along with you, ah, occasionally, if an ordinary elderly much good! Now is the Shared yearning age."


I have no interface, listen to him to go on, maybe this old man is really lonely.


"Grandpa young also romantic, impression the deepest a woman ever for grandpa several times, but grandpa is still suicide deserted her, with your grandma got married, we got married I need only one, is expanding business landscape." Grandpa laughed, smile with old, "you guess later I find that woman, the result is what?"


"She's... dead?"


Grandpa shook his head and his eyes what I had not easily catch, "she got married, marrying a rich man is more than seventy years old, when he saw me, her arm that old man's arm laughs cuttlefish disorderly quiver."


"You think she had just liking for your money?"


Grandpa pick eyebrow, "it's hard to do not let a person so lenovo."


I have no speech, silence at grandpa.


"I am not deny your eyes' love 'this thing, although grandpa haven't experienced, but grandpa knew it in some things face feeling really deteriorates."


"So you for father laid a he didn't like the way, then we will appear now of small dimple." But if you're not grandpa, I also can't meet lu mark?


"I thought your dad just emotional, I think he is come true, he desires with my beloved woman sweet, bitter bell that girl!"


"Grandpa is to compensate the bell to her aunt is especially good? If not grandpa, bell aunt also won't be forced to dad married and then alone keep empty boudoir so many years." Say that finish, very anxious to bite their tongue.


"You accusing me of?" Grandpa eyebrow, with land mark eyebrow look very similar.


"Small containing dare not."


"Can't?" Grandpa recalled, "lightening sneer at has been thought you were a sensible good wench, unexpectedly also enough glib!"


"I..."


"Now go out for me!" Grandpa fierce of a on the table, two eyes because I chuo center and pressed staring at me.


"Yes." I should 1,then turned towards the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment